Dr Belinda Stuart-Moonlight is one of the UK’s foremost food safety and infectious disease experts, providing expert witness services since 2001. She is tenaciously thorough, her growing reputation built on exacting attention to detail. Her numerous successful outcomes are grounded in scientific knowledge and ongoing experience of industry practice through her consultancy, training and auditing work.
Why choose Dr Belinda Stuart-Moonlight as your Expert Witness?
- Has worked on landmark and significant cases, including the recent manslaughter trial of R v Kuddus and Rashid following the fatal allergic reaction of Megan Lee to peanut-contaminated curry
- Cardiff University CUBS certificate in civil and criminal arenas
- Every action instigated as EHO successful in Court
- PhD in microbiological risk and its legal context
- Daily experience of industry practice through consultancy, auditing and training work
- In large outbreak cases, she is fundamentally a breach expert (reviewing systems), complimenting causation evidence of medics and microbiologists
- Advisor to ABTA and Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) for 10+ years
Click here to read Expert Witness Journal article giving more detail of Belinda’s expert witness work.